WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bendict XVI: Latest Photo in Rome

Benedict XVI is Pope who will flee Rome with some of the novus ordo cardinals. Antipope Francis opposes him and will take part in the formal unification of religions via an invalid excathedra.

Blessed Anne Emerich: "I saw the Holy Father in great anguish. He lives in a palace other than before and he admits only a few number of friends near him. I fear the Holy Father will suffer many more trials before he dies. I see that the false church of darkness (within) is making progress and I see the dreadful influence it has on people. The Holy Father and Church are in such distress men must implore God all day and night in prayer. Last night, I was taken to Rome where the Holy Father was immersed in sorrow and is still hiding to elude dangerous demands. He is very weak and exhausted by sorrows, cares and prayers. He can now only trust very few people. This is mainly why he is hiding. He has a good aged friend who reports to him and it was my duty to inform of the traitors and evil doers who were to be found in the high ranking servants living close to him."

" As we finally reached the Pope...He was very ill and he could no longer walk. The ecclesiastics in his inner circle looked insincere and lacking in zeal; I did not like them. I told the Pope of the bishops who are to be appointed; I told them they must not flee Rome (Rome being seized at this point). If he did it would be chaos. He thought evil was inevitable and that he should leave in order to save many things beside himself. He was inclined to leave Rome and insistently urged to do so. The Pope is still attached to the things of the earth in many ways."



No comments:

Post a Comment