WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, February 16, 2015

TradCatKnight Poem, "As The World Falls Apart..."

TradCatKnight Poem, 
"As The World Falls Apart..."
By: Eric Gajewski
From the work, "Fortress of the Soul"


Please play the video below then proceed to listen as you read the poem ...
 
“As the World Falls Apart….”

Your Love is Alive! Your Eyes strike as Fire
As men stumble with closed eyes
Thru the dense fog of self, asleep
Lo, I arise as an eagle to meet Thee while the whole world conspires
For You are Truth and the world art a liar
And so in Faith I leap and fly above the storm to seek
Thy Love, which not even the stars can chart
Which Is and always Was and forever shall Be
A Love so deep, Your Sacred Heart, this Endless Sea
And with One Command and raised hands
Allows me to pass thru what You will part
And like You too, I walk on these Waters
Built of my own tears which I now stand upon with my own two feet
I cry violently but You silently speak….
Limping as a sinner but never falling into despair, I trodden on
I would ask the “Why’s’ to thee All-Wise
But knowing this.... that Your Love would never die
So now I look to find, that the whole ground crumble beneath me
Nature seeking to balance justice and mercy on her scale
Dissent everywhere is all I see, never finding one nation at peace
But still I smile on…
Because Your Love is all I need,
My heart longs…
Yea, this Fortress of grace that “houses the free”
Further, I look around at the disasters to be
Largely attributed to self and mans incessant plunge into greed
O’ the impending signs of thy Love seen in the skies above
Which speak to thy “loving blows” with every calamity
But I shall not waiver…
For the earth shalst tremble but Your Love is steady
Turning inward I descend into the Well in prayer, plunging deep
To find thy Sacred Heart and therein, to keep
For Thou art firm, Solid Ground, a Cornerstone
Upon which sinners break in Your loving Presence
For in this new beginning soon coming, upon which we now embark
Sailing safely within the Ark; hiding in the Immaculate Heart
Our new start, which we can only arrive at
If this present sinful world melts away due to the Fire of His love
As I watch from above this whole world fall apart…

Isaiah 40:31: But they that hope in the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall take wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful. I think one should read it a few times. As you quite your spirit, this will truly touch your heart! Thank you for such beauty Eric, in this time of ugliness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May I share this on Facebook Eric? Also I was wondering if you know why the Sacred Heart is not in the Divine Mercy image of our Lord. What is the difference between the Sacred Heart and the Divine Mercy?

    ReplyDelete