WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, October 19, 2017

TradCatKnight Testimonial- Conversions Happening!

TradCatKnight Testimonial- Conversions Happening!
I dont have time to share all the emails I get from priests even who are converting out of the Novus ordo nor the laity but there are alot of souls waking up even in Protestantism!
Dear TCK ,
Hello , My name is Brooke & I'm 19 . I have recently come across your videos , and they have truly opened my eyes to the " behind the scenes " of the world around us ... so much so that I have renounced my protestant faith ( i was raised southern Baptist)  and have turned to Catholicism.  But in doing so I have already been met with complications.  I am surrounded by protestant churches . The only " catholic " church is in the next county over and they indeed follow Vatican 2. Being brought up in a protestant church , I've never confessed or taken Holy Communion ( or proper communion that is . The church I was brought up in used grape juice and balls of white sandwich bread )  and through my younger days I wasn't aware of the truth of these matters . Here , where I live in Kentucky all things outside of Protestantism are scorned... And to find a proper traditional church that's not a 3 hr or more drive ?? Sounds impossible. 



But I won't let this discourage me .
I'm currently praying to God in hopes that he will assist me in denying this world's wickedness,  I am  fasting for a period of time  and saying my rosary at least 2-3 times Daily when possible . And asking the blessed mother for the graces necessary to push on through the trails ahead . ( as I've noticed you've recommended in previous videos ) I'm also fasting not only for denial of self  ( saying hey , I DON'T need this, and when tempted instead turning to prayer )   but for my husband to who I was recently married to in April.  He is not Christian but I am hoping and praying that God will come to him and He will see as I do . ( even if I have to poke at him a bit, he's even listening to your videos so that's a good start ! ) please keep us in your prayers .
On a side note : seeing my current situation,  I live a kind of " monastic " life in my own home . When I get free time I often go into solitude and pray for several hours ( and even when I'm out and about I try I pray almost constantly)  I've also offered my self to the Lord as " victim soul " if that makes sense. I told him I am willing to suffer for the conversion of sinners & the protestants in my family , so that more may find refuge in the sacred and immaculate heart before they blindly walk to their own fate .
I know all this may sound extreme coming from a young woman these days, with many others my age doing so many sinful deeds , but my eyes are on the Lord.. And taking as many people to him as I can although my path will be strewn with thorns .
I truly pray that the Lord will "make me an instrument of Thy peace" as St.Francis said .
Please pray for me and my husband and family as we approach these trails , and keep doing what you do !
God Bless You
- Brooke