WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Thursday, November 9, 2017

COMMENTARY: RESISTANCE MEETING RESISTANCE



COMMENTARY:  RESISTANCE MEETING RESISTANCE
By:  Eric Gajewski
It is to be expected….

People have often asked who do I identify with in terms of a group and I respond I don’t.  Why is that?  This is because I consider myself a Catholic and would like to be seen as such.  However, as a general position I hold to that of Archbishop Lefebvre’s and Father Hesse. This, of course, is not a popular position even amongst traditionalist’s but why?  What gives?  Because the vast majority of those identifying as a traditionalist “don’t get it”.  They are following the principles of a New Religion hiding behind Vatican II wasn’t that bad.  You know all the priests and websites affiliated more or less with what I just said.  The majority are still living in a dream land trying to have the Council and Catholicism at the same time.  People don’t have to hear me because they will be viewing the Wrath of God soon.  What happens to the child who thinks they carry on a certain way without ever being corrected?  He just keeps on doing what he does until the Father decides to chastise. 




It is logical that true Resistance meets false resistance.  Jesus said, in the end, FEW, would keep the Faith not the majority.  So, are those still following Vatican II deceived?  Absolutely but to what degree just depends.  The other websites won’t handle the other subjects but if they were to it would reduce the amount of those following them.  Trump, a Zionist! Crazy talk (yet true).  Chemtrails? That is just contrails you crazy kook.  Giants, are you nuts! (it is in the bible if they read).  Planet X?  That is just fake news (actually its in Scripture, Tradition and approved prophecy).  This is what is passed back and forth on these false traditionalist websites.  They just don’t get it and perhaps they might not ever.  We must remember my friends that truth is not a democracy and certainly truth these days is hardly found.  Have I been wrong in the past?  Sure, but I always correct or update my positions based upon new knowledge.  My website is not for the weak of stomach and that is why you are here.  You are here for the truth not some sort of social gathering where you all feel warm and fuzzy inside.


Encouragement.  If you are meeting resistance by taking about me or sharing information just move along.  You are not here to make friends but to stay faithful to Christ.  Jesus had a lot of enemies and so do I.  I enjoy this Cross it only shows that this apostolate is on the right path.  Stay encouraged!  Keep the Faith and keep spreading word of this apostolate.  If you are following this website you will not be blindsided by anything the New World Order will throw at you because I cover it all.  Many of you have families so you appreciate all the areas I cover and still others hide behind the fear mongering argument.  The reality is, if, you come to this page and fall into fear, than, it means you are full of self-love.  This is not my problem but your own spiritual ailment on display.  This is kind of like John 23rd calling the Fatima children “prophets of doom”.  Could you ever believe that God would send such people to forewarn before any chastising?  Bottom line is my information rubs people the wrong way especially the false traditionalists because their world is “dreamy” and to full of comfort.


UPDATE: TradCatKnight now on SoundCloud (Podcast).  Some of you have been asking for this so yesterday I took care of it.  On the right hand side of the website will now display TCK Radio on Podcast.  All you have to do is hit the play button!  I used recent donations to purchase unlimited memory and space so you don’t have to worry about missing any shows.  This will also be a backup just in case my youtube channel goes down.  You can sign up for Soundcloud and make comments there as well.  In the end, Archbishop Lefebvre and Fr. Hesse said false traditionalism was the most dangerous of all the positions due to it having the appearance of Catholicism whilst still holding onto heresy and/or compromise.  This is how this apostolate will run. I will speak on the varying issues and tell you where I stand.  This, often means, that, I, dont agree with what is being said by other "groups" or priests.  Everyone else can then give "the labels" if they deem neccessary....  


***UNDER each blog going forward (on the website itself) you will see a section that says "comment". You can click that and then make a post "anonymously" or use your google+ account....if you select anonymous you can then simply add your name to the top of your message to identify yourself...COMMENTING NOW PERMITTED
If I get booted off of social media this is a way to stay in contact…

Questions, comments and suggestions? Email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com

Donations: Please get behind TradCatKnight financially if you feel you have benefited from the material I present.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  I also appreciate the letters coming in as well!  For CASH contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address.

66 comments:

  1. The above makes a lot of sense to me. I am trying very hard to learn and understand all the information coming out. Filter the right from the wrong, the false from the true, the opinions from the facts and then spread the word of TRUTH to all those I can who are willing to listen and have open minds and open hearts. But, only people can open their own minds and hearts...we can't do that for them. We all must pray for discernment, enlightenment and truth from God and proceed accordingly or be lost in the web of deceit and lies. THIS IS IMPORTANT STUFF PEOPLE, FRIENDS, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is confusing times I agree. It seems like civil laws and mores are becoming more and more restraining. This is why I think they say Russia will eventually "bring back the Faith". Russians are typically hardier and bearing the elements. Nowadays comfort has taken over in America. It is difficult to stand for your beliefs, when even the freaking Pope is taking effeminate and immoral positions (LBGTQ). Sometimes a position is so perverse that it requires we adopt a new modicum of belief in order to adapt to it. We enact a new council to conform to a heretical way of thinking. I thought we were supposed to be a beacon of light, not a city of lawlessness and of liberalism in heresies and sins which cry out for vengeance.

      Delete
  3. EXCELLENT NEW RADIO SHOW IN NEXT 24 HOURS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Pope Who Resisted Would Have
    1)Consecrated Russia,
    2)Routed Out Corruption and 3)Restored the Mass

    1)
    "In a letter to a colleague,
    John Paul I (found dead after 33 days as Pope)

    had said he was deeply moved by having met

    Lucia and vowed to perform the Consecration of Russia in accordance with her vision...

    2)
    ... when the body of the pope was discovered, his contorted hand gripped a piece of paper that was later destroyed because it
    named high-ranking members of the curia who were Freemasons and others who had a role in numerous corruption
    scandals and the laundering of Rothschild drug money."
    -IN GOD's NAME
    By David Yallop,
    1984

    3)
    He Was The Pope Who Started to RESTORE the Traditional Latin Mass !!!

    According to the

    Founder of the
    Catholic Traditionalist Movement in 1964

    Fr. Gommar DePauw (1918-2005)

    Just after His Election, Luciani Summoned
    DePauw to Rome to Sit on a Commission to

    Restore the Traditional Latin Mass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God will not be mocked!

    Make you Spiritual Communion "...in union with THE Holy Sacrifice of the Mass..."

    As at the first
    "Resistance" Chapel,
    Westbury Long Island, NY

    Search
    "Fr. Gommar A. DePauw
    Traditional Catholic Mass
    Archangel's Archive Youtube"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best of Fr. Gommar de Pauw: Catholic Traditionalist
      Movement

      Be Thou Peter!

      Fr. Gommar A. DePauw, J.C.D,
      President of the Catholic Traditionalist Movement


      Tradition In Action Presents
      Fr. Gommar A. DePauw, J.C.D,

      BE THOU PETER!
      This letter was originally sent to Pope Paul VI as a private communication between a priest and the Supreme Pontiff who, two years earlier, had blessed and commissioned him as leader of the Catholic Traditionalist Movement (C.T.M.).

      Only after waiting for three months, when the C.T.M. was informally notified that no formal “fatherly reply” could be expected, was it decided to make the letter public, both in print and on tape, under the title “Be Thou Peter!”

      Rejection of the Conciliar Church

      "Your Holiness …. taking a closer look at the “Conciliar” church forced upon us in the name of Vatican II, and simply judging the tree by its fruits, we are tempted to agree with one of your own immediate collaborators in Rome who has been quoted as characterizing the recent Vatican Council as “a sinister farce acted out by a number of good-for-nothings, some of whom, despite the gold crosses on their chests, don't even believe in the Holy Trinity or the Virgin.”


      (Rome's response came in the form of his dismissal from Catholic U and the Major Seminary and denial of Diocese assignment.)



      Soon translated worldwide into Dutch, French, German, Italian and Spanish, the 1967-letter became, and still stands today, as the unequalled “anguished cry” of the post-Vatican II “Suffering Church.”

      http://www.traditioninaction.org/bestof/bst002pauw.htm

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the latest radio show...Bill and I are listening and keeping you in our prayers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LIKE YOUR WORK. I DO AGREE THAT THE OTHER TRADITIONALIST SITES DON’T GET IT BUT I STILL CHECK IN TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY EVERY NOW AND
    AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  8. “You know who they are”. Yes I do. But I think many are waking up. I agree they are just comfortable trying to have a place in the diocese and not feel like an outsider.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What do you think of sspv?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for most part good, i just dont get with the priests who are sedevacantist personally

      Delete
  10. I recommended you do a podcas tversion and glad to see you acted upon the request. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Archbishop Lefebvre will be a future saint!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do agree with you. For the other “traditionalist” websites its more about the economics. Take a look at how they are trying to unify all those Archbishop Lefebvre said were poisonous?
    I think better charity though is required by all

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spot on Eric. I support you. You have a lot of trolls and enemies because you speak the truth and neo-cats don’t like to hear the truth

    ReplyDelete
  14. You find Zionism and Trump worship common on the false traditionalist sites.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fake News! LOL just kidding Eric. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am new to Tradition. Is Francis the Pope or not?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, I have seen in my own area the SSPX moving in the wrong direction. I am no fan of Bishop Fellay but haven’t given up hope yet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Don’t listen to the haters Eric. Keep pressing forward and informing the faithful

    ReplyDelete
  19. I miss Fr. Hesse always enjoyed his talks. I hope you upload more of them

    ReplyDelete
  20. What did you think of the latest Catholic Identity Conference?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for allowing comments again! Good article….

    ReplyDelete
  22. I will live and die as a Catholic and will not compromise

    ReplyDelete
  23. Vatican II was the greatest disaster in the history of the Church. I don’t understand how all traditionalist’s don’t see this? Puzzling!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that you have a podcast version now. Thank you for accommodating.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please check your emails Eric I sent you one and you haven’t responded yet.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Akita said the Church would be full of compromiser’s. We are witnessing it

    ReplyDelete
  27. Glad I found your site recently. I thought I was the only “nut” J

    ReplyDelete
  28. Will you ever be doing live streams as well again?

    ReplyDelete
  29. You should try to get together your own conference with guests

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I DONT THINK THAT IS GODS WILL, TOO LATE IN THE GAME

      Delete
  30. I agree with you Eric. Love the new video BTW

    ReplyDelete
  31. Keep informing us! The False traditionalist’s just don’t get itas you say. They always say that is justa “conspiracy” even though the facts are right in front of them on the varying
    topics. It is pride I think just my two cents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THEY STAY LOCKED INTO A CERTAIN MINDSET TO GUARD THEMSELVES AGAINST LOOKING LIKE A NUT

      Delete
  32. I think when the false or play-it-safe Traditionalists see the Eucharist taken out of the Mass they will finally wake up and come begging to be a part of the Resistance. I admire truth in all of its naked glory. Eric is doing a wonderful job of backing up what he says and it all has the ring of truth to it. Usually the right thing to do is the hardest thing to do....I'd say we're in the right and it's going to be hard, but do it we will. (sounds like Yoda). Judy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...hope to see u here daily commenting ..good stuff

      Delete