WE HAVE MOVED!

"And I beheld, and heard the voice of one eagle flying through the midst of heaven,
saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, woe to the inhabitants of the earth....
[Apocalypse (Revelation) 8:13]

Monday, January 22, 2018

TradCatKnight Radio, Colleen Hammond "Modesty: The Forgotten Virtue"

TradCatKnight Radio, Colleen Hammond "Modesty: The Forgotten Virtue"
Talk given 1-22-18    Aprx. 30 minutes

Special guest Colleen Hammond joins me to discuss: modern day emphasis on body, women and attracting the wrong attention, dressing with dignity, Church's guidelines, feminism, warning at Fatima, modesty and humility are interconnected, the disease of me culture and MUCH more!

Colleen Hammond is the author of "Dressing with Dignity" — TAN's #1 selling book. She is a former Miss Michigan Teen-Ager, model, actress, and On-Camera Meteorologist for the Weather Channel who lived the American dream and found it to be a nightmare. She left it all to be a stay-at-home mother and homeschool their 4 children. Colleen ran an image consulting business on the side which is now her main focus, and recently advised a Presidential candidate.

Website: colleenhammond.com


Donations:  I HOPE TRADCATKNIGHT HAS PROVIDED GOOD CONTENT FOR YOU. Please get in the fight with a financial contribution for this is an information war.  Please click the paypal button and get behind TradCatKnight financially.  I appreciate all your prayers and support!  EVEN 10$ A MONTH HELPS.  For CASH, CHECK or MONEY ORDER contributions please email me at apostleofmary@hotmail.com for the mailing address. NOTE: “AUTO PAYMENT SETUP” DOES NOT WORK. YOU MUST MANUALLY DONATE EACH MONTH, THANK YOU



3 comments:

  1. Great interview with Colleen. Two years ago I made the decision to dress modestly, skirts of modest length every day with rare exceptions, and modest tops. Everything I wear is in style and is modern and not frumpy. Colleen and I are of the same age and I can tell you it is a relief not to have to worry about how my upper arms look or how my thighs look to others--they are simply covered in a modest style as God wants it and that is very freeing indeed. And comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phenomenal interview! I can’t wait to get Colleen’s book. I am just about Colleen’s age and get told all the time by my more “modern” sisters that I dress too old because I do follow all of Colleen’s rules. I’m happy to hear that I’m doing the right thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this type of talk. Pity more women don't follow these guidelines more, it would certainly facilitate custody of the eyes.

    ReplyDelete